So you've been tasked blessed with planning your best friends baby shower who's always on top of the latest trends. She won't be keen on the traditional pastel colors or cookie cutter rubber ducky theme from the party store, but you're struggling to find a theme that will fit her style. Girl, we've got you covered! We put together a collection of our top baby shower trend predictions for 2018, and they are oh-so-adorable. We'll show you 12 of our favorite new shower themes from the latest animals, to versatile color pallets and everything in between.
(via 100 Layer Cakelet)
1. Llama Mama Theme: Llamas are popping up everywhere this year, and it’s a trend we can totally get on board with! Celebrate your BFF with an “I love you a llama” theme shower that can easily be altered for a baby girl or boy.
Decorate the cake table with our "Llama Mama" diaper cakes that make an adorable accent AND gift for the new mom. That's a win-win in our book! Shop our line of llama diaper cakes pictured below.
2. Monochrome Theme: Sophisticated black and white themes were traditionally reserved for birthday and anniversary parties. Now it’s totally acceptable to celebrate the baby-to-be with a monochrome theme for a modern, timeless look. Shop our line of black & gold diaper cakes pictured in the shower above!
3. Narwhal Theme: Move over whales, narwhals are the new “cool kids” of the sea! This rare, whimsical creature will steal the hearts of all the party guests and the mama-to-be. Our friends at Beau-coup have released a line of narwhal theme supplies to make party planning easy peasy.
(Via 100 Layer Cakelet)
4. Modern Geometric Theme: We're loving this simple, classic cake. A geometric shower is the perfect theme for the mod mama-to-be!
(via 100 Layer Cakelet)
5. Cactus Theme: Who knew this prickly plant could be so adorable? This versatile, neutral theme is perfect for a co-ed baby shower. We love the idea of mini cacti for place settings that also double as favors!
(via Frog Prince Paperie)
6. Shades of Purple Theme: With the 2018 color of the year being Ultra Violet, you can’t go wrong with a purple shower! Purple is perfect for a mom who loves a girly theme, but doesn’t want an overload of pink.
A purple Baby Blossom bouquet makes an adorable centerpiece, decoration, or gift for a purple theme bash. Head on over to our shop to purchase a baby bouquet from our Purple Mouse line.
(via The Tomkat Studio)
7. Boho Macramé Theme: Bohemian parties have been around for quite some time now, but we’re seeing a new take with the addition of macramé and a neutral color palette.
(via Kate Aspen)
8. Outer Space Theme: Shoot for the stars when planning the perfect shower for your BFF with an outer galactic theme.
(via Hip & Horray)
9. Mountain Adventure Theme: Set your friend off on what is sure to be her greatest adventure with a “little adventurer” theme bash.
Our "Adventure Begins" diaper cakes and bouquets are the perfect unique accent for the dessert table and gift for the mama! Snag an Adventure Begins bouquet for your favorite adventurous mama!
(via Laura Stewart Design)
10. Dinosaur Theme: Were seeing dinos are popping up everywhere this year. Think cute baby dinos, not scary Jurassic Park. While it’s traditionally a boy's theme, we’re loving the pink and purple variations for a little girl.
A large diaper cake is our favorite way to add a statement to the cake table that also doubles as a gift for the mama-to-be. We love surrounding the diaper cake with simple cupcakes topped with dino toppers. It's easier on your wallet and makes for such a cute dessert presentation! Looking for this adorable Dino Friends cake? You're in luck! Learn more our dinosaur diaper cake pictured above!
(via Catch My Party)
11. Lumberjack Theme: We have all the heart eyes for red buffalo plaid and it makes the cutest accent for a “little lumberjack” theme baby shower.
(via We Heart Parties)
12. Donut Theme: Donuts are having a major moment right now, and we are A-Okay with that! We have a feeling your party guests will approve of the delicious theme as well.
We can't wait to see these adorable themes in our diaper cake and baby bouquet order queue this year! Send us a note and we'd love to chat about how we can help create the perfect décor for your shower.
Our full Baby Blossom line is always available to shop for all of your baby gifting needs. Weather you want to send a small gift to your BFF who just announced her pregnancy or you need a bouquet to bring the hospital to meet your first niece, we have you covered in just a few clicks. Pick out your favorite gift from our line and we'll take care of the rest!
Cindy & Danielle
Love those 12 baby shower theme
Paul from Review Smile